This is a weekly feature from The Broke and the Bookish.
This week it's "Top Ten Blogs/Sites You Read That AREN'T About Books.
1. Tom and Lorenzo: Blog that started about as Project Rungay, but has now morphed into a general fashion blog.
2. Cracked: I remember reading this magazine when I was little, and I don't know how I found the website, but they have a numbered list every day and some of them are VERY interesting.
3. Slate: Liberal news site with interesting articles, but my favorite feature is Dear Prudence, the advice columnist.
4. TV Tropes: Ok, maybe this one is cheating a little bit, but it's not just about books! It's such a good source for analyzing and thinking about all sorts of media and I don't even want to think about how much time I've wasted here.
5. Snopes: I check this website from time to time. I also have to use it quite a bit to refute a lot of things posted by Facebook friends.
6. Skinny Taste: Just discovered this cooking/recipe blog and I have tried making several of her recipes, all with good results.
7. Smitten Kitchen: Another cooking blog that I love.
I can only think of 7 that I really look at on a regular basis.