Tuesday, July 17, 2012

A-Z Challenge


I found this challenge in a group on Goodreads. The goal is to read 26 Young Adult books in 2012. Each book's title or author must start with one letter from the alphabet. So my shelf on Goodreads looks neat, I am trying to read books alphabetically by title. This is proving hard for the letter Q. I also have a couple of non YA books on my list, but most of the list is YA.

So far I have read half of my list, which is pretty good, I think! This list may change and has gone through many changes, but here is what I have read/will read:

 

A - An Artificial Night by Seanan McGuire (finished June 15, 2012)

B - Blackwood by Gwenda Bond

C - Cinder by Marissa Meyer (finished April 24, 2012)

D - Divergent by Veronica Roth (finished May 3, 2012)

E - Ella Enchanted by Gail Levine

F - Fury by Elizabeth Miles

G - The Girl Who Owned a City by O. T. Nelson (finished January 8, 2012)

H - Heist Society by Ally Carter (finished February 15, 2012)

I - Impossible by Nancy Werlin

J - Jazz in Love by Neesha Meminger

K - The Killing Moon by N. K. Jemisin

L - Lips Touch Three Times by Laini Taylor (finished February 29, 2012)

M - Me and Earl and the Dying Girl by Jesse Andrews (finished January 17, 2012)

N - The Name of the Star by Maureen Johnson (finished May 9, 2012)

O - Open Minds by Susan Kaye Quinn

P - Paranormalcy by Kiersten White

Q - The Queen of Kentucky by Alecia Whitaker

R - The Ruby in the Smoke by Phillip Pullman (finished June 30, 2012)

S - Struck by Jennifer Bosworth (finished April 13, 2012)

T - Texas Gothic by Rosemary Clement-Moore (finished June 27, 2012)

U - Unholy Ghosts by Stacia Kane

V - The Veil of Gold by Kim Wilkins

W - The Wednesdays by Julie Bourbeau (finished April 3, 2012)

X - XVI by Julia Karr

Y - The Year of the Beasts by Cecil Castellucci (finished June 18, 2012)

Z - Zoo City by Lauren Beukes (finished March 15, 2012)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment